Our strategic process is established on four distinct pillars. These core disciplines define and build programs that speak with confidence. Collaboration, accountability, and creativity drive success through every step of the process. Most importantly, DRIV™ fosters long-term, sustainable growth.
Read more about each pillar of the DRIV™ process to see how this philosophy has helped us create large-scale and profitable programs for some of the biggest retailers in the country.
We’re successful when you’re successful
Our established in-house brands such as Lewis N. Clark, and best-in-class partner brands such as humangear and Cabeau, allow us to offer a selection of products unparalleled in the travel industry. From TSA-Accepted bottles and smart locks, to waterproof pouches and anti-theft bags, our incredible assortment provides retailers the ability to access a full travel program in one place.
We partner with best-in-class brands that fill unique needs across multiple categories.
- humangear® containers, utensils and accessories
- Cabeau® comfort collection
- GoGirl™ feminine urinary device
- eGeeTouch® Smart Travel Lock
- No-Jet-Lag® Homeopathic Jet Lag Prevention
- Wrinkle Wiz™ Wrinkle Remover
- Pomchies® Pom-ID Luggage Identifiers
3 Private Label
Co-develop unique products with our partners for specific markets and objectives.
- Start immediately, using our expertise and solid resource network
- Reduce capital expenditures by utilizing our relationships with core vendors
- Reduce operating costs by letting our experienced team manage R&D, logistics and warehousing
We know the value of a great name, and understand the intricacies of licensing and rights management.
Leveraging working relationships with top companies, to offer merchandise branded with exclusive and recognized names, can assist in realizing vision and achieving long-term goals.
Even the most basic planogram has many moving parts. We understand the architecture and have the expertise and resources to pull it all together.